Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yes. my friend. This is my new love. My bed. i mean couch. This week is my 3rd day on this couch. I tink i grown all so comfy with it that i dun remember tt i used to slp on a bed. But i find tis is the best alarm clock i have so far, since my family have to go past here daily. Today's another day wifout sch. found out thr's no lesson again. Argh. i've been waking up early everyday n there's no sch. No wonder i fall aslp on the couch so often due to fatigue, n i desperately wanna dota. So busy with tests n stuff.

As i realised when u laidback and watch life runs by itself. You tend to discover little details that you used to overlook. How people are impacted by ur word, by ur action. When a little thing u do can brighten up one's day, or make his/her day. Yet at times, these are the little things that u failed to control. May it be personality, may it be the pace of life that overwhelms us. Yet time and time again, these are the things that truly makes u feel worthwhile living. I seen people slogging hard to gain material possessions, to live life short n fast, thru wadeva fun they might seek out of it. Fags, booze, the lust for 'life' that they seek yet not found. Getting into rls that they long to merge with their other 1/2, yet based their search on such superfical insignificant things. That's why rls died out as fast as they merge.

Me? yes. i tried it all for all that were stated, yet in these things i find hard to grasp the true meaning. All my life i have been rushing datelines after datelines, where i hardly find time for people, or even myself. I lost it somewhere, lost who am i and what i could do. Yet knowing where my losses are, i find it hard to pull yourself out of this realm that is of no meaning to me. The lust for acceptance, for a 'life' that i thought i desired, giving up precious things that i thought was meaningless. Yes. i love every minute of it. Life of a rebel, live life fast and hopefully u die young, or all of it will haunt u when ure no longer able to play. But soon, i realised everything was futile, it makes no sense at all. I struggled back in hope to grasp the past, yet i could not find it anymore. Deceived by the veil of 'life', i lost the true meaning of the word, and could no longer see its worth.

Thus, lie on your couch today. And see where you're heading today. If that's all there is to life, time for u to switch path today.

Im smiling today, cause i saw it.

No comments: