Sunday, January 13, 2008

oh man. i just changed my medical check up date to after jan. Turns out that im having 2 papers tml i have to cancel it. owell. Sch was mundane. cos i tot it started at 2! friggin 12pm lect.

Heard from my mum my teacher called me today. Dunno wad's gg on n she aint picking up either.

Oh yar. sat was Megan's birthday party(sorta) at Timbre (Substation). The place is alrite for chillout wif the ambience and all but i cant say much abt the service which was how Alex will like to put it. "SHIT"

Being in SSC where we tink SERVICE is everything, and trained to be RUTHLESS AGGRESSION. We decided not to take things as it is and bring it up another notch by calling for the manager. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh yar. a lil intro abt Alex. A fren of Meg who looks real crappy and drunk when he tried to steal a beer cup from Timbre but looks super HIGH & MIGHTY when he's talking to the manager.

oh ya. he's a debater. Guess my explanation ends here.

Anyway props to Alex DA MAN. he gt us a 20% discount for that day's food which costs near 500. So we kinda save 100 bucks for the bad service.

After tt Wai Leong, Kai Long n I went off to cafe cartel for round 2 since we didn't rly eat much at Timbre. Had St louis pork ribs n chilled for awhile, planning my steps after i grad n the past of working in SSC. They're moving on to uni soon. sad man, kinda waiver my decision to hit SSC again.

alritey. tt's all for now. Back to watching Heroes. opps. i mean mugging.

yea rite.

No comments: