Friday, January 11, 2008

after reading joce's entry.

I realise i dun gif a damn abt my sis.

LOL. tsk sucks.

i believe the onli one act tt both of us rmb as brotherly love was me buying her 3 puny pigeon eggs from canteen when i was in pri sch. tt's exactly all i rmb.

LOL. too busy wif life.

Rly notoriously bad brother. Since she keep hearing from my dad how this and that i was. I dun blame her. cos i was seldom there for her either. I bet she know nuts abt me. Why? cos i noe nuts abt her either.

1. I thought she was les. LOL. bt den i just tink it's just sum sec sch lub lub thing. LOL TWIT.

2. i didn't noe she was in Hwa Chong JC until i saw her orientation tee. tt's why i freak out to rx n jon. LOL.

3. Everytime i see her. i tink she looks different. I believe cos im seldom home, or just when i return she's already fallen aslp.

4. I onli changed her hairstyle. she sorta move on herself from there. vainpot.

5.I heard from everybody tt she looks exactly like me. which is quite scary. cos i always tink of her as pretty n slim. eh. SHE IS. not guyson's kinda of pretty sis. but yea.

TIME FLIES(i do sound like 20 now)

Now she returns home later den me, and she's not at home on a sat. LOL ALAS. guess both my parents is finally gg to spend sum quality private time wif both of us missing in action for a LONG TIME.

see. i told u. im nt notorious. u just haven seen the world.

No comments: