Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Quoted from Jason, "wif an ipod. ur life changed."


I have to agree with him on this. Travelling has never felt the same anymore. Not tt it curbs my urge of cabbing, but it does make long journey seems a lot shorter. Anyway had 2 papers today. 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening. I felt stupid not studying. Den again, i felt stupid to study. Both subjects are pretty meaningless and common sense. Ok. Global mkting is just killer, but entrepreneurship is just a whole lot of crap, meant for mkting students to exploit with.


I ended sch at 7pm. Slacked wif guy n pang awhile before heading down to Compass point to meet Xy n Jason for dinner. Since i was pretty early, took a walk around CP. Haven been thr for ages, n listening to the music on the go just makes waiting time more pleasant.


I like to spend time wif frens, but lately i just feel like being alone. It's pretty pleasant to walk around alone, thinking abt stuff in your life(although mine aint tt happening anymore), plug in to music, to another world of its own. Not that being in a crowd is not good, but in your mind is just constantly what they are going through and their problems. I will like to put it as. No time for yourself.


The self indulgence of being selfish once in a while. It works for me. To get away from EVERYBODY, do wad u want, n be happy abt it.


Anyway, i did sth i haven been doing in a very very long time.


Yes my frens. Jed borrowed a novel from library. It's been awhile since i last read this kind of materials. I remember im pretty fond of it during sec sch, cos my english is atrocious and i need to read more to enhance my story wif hoo haa kinda phrases. It kinda grew on me and died quickly ever since i entered jc/poly. Nevertheless, i decided to start reading again, another past-time when im on a journey. Plug in, relax and read. Awesome.

Started playing with the pearls that i refuse to eat in my milk tea. LOL. so much for being mature.

Anyway i will like to blog a nice nice post abt everyone. But im having strategic mkting paper tml and there's a big zit under my beard which is friggin annoying. damn.

No comments: