Thursday, January 24, 2008

woke up not long ago. Man. it's a crazy nite, when we tried to rush out the report from nth to 26 pages. Finally gt it done n jh handed it in(i overslept for class), or else the team will kill me knowing that i woke up 1 hr after the submission. Anyway guys! few more days and we're done! all the way!

shld rly starting taking care of my health, all the late nites and the irregular eating time has definitely taken its toll on my body, man im growing so fat n i cant stop it. HAHAHAHAHA. n my face is like dropping apart from all the pimples and all that. Haven been drinking much water but lotsa beer for no reason. yea man. muz start to recuperate after i graduate, but i doubt so anyway. going to work in another events company, life muz be damn hectic. hahaha! oh well. FOR THE FUTURE!

you guys shld start planning to. dun wait till ure throwed in a situation and then u tink why did i waste my life like tt. Im regretting my past 3 yrs. but now it's time to change. maybe u guys shld start thinking too.

No comments: