Sunday, January 20, 2008

GOD

a short one. cos i need to study.

Some of you guys might be wondering, why did i posted the lyrics for the Jesus take the wheel by Carrie Underwood. (ok. i didn't know tt the song is only 30 sec. oh well)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4rfA_tebY (video)

I just felt that it's been awhile since i last posted anything abt GOD. Unlike my previous blog that some of you all might have access to, where i was a whole lot younger, my struggles with God and life. I know some of you guys might not like what i've gg to pen here. But wad the heck. see the red button on the top right corner and close it now. Cause it's a dedication to GOD.

Hmm. I admit that there was this period of time when i ran low on faith, but i chose to ran on my own strength and not lean on Him. It was indeed an independent act on my own, where i push myself so i would not stumble any of his sheeps. Indeed Man can only do so much, it didn't took very long when i dwell on self-pity and this burden weigh me down from moving on. I will like to share, but i couldn't find anyone who was in a better state than I am. Everyone have their own problems, everyone needs the comfort, and i was a source for that. Honestly to think back now, I think too highly on myself. The world will not fall apart without me in it. Indeed, after going through all this. This song just reflects my feelings now.

Oh, Jesus take the wheel
Oh, I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel


So this is my prayer today.

Dear Lord,

Im sorry for the way i've been living,
I know i got to change
So take my wheel today.
Im going to let go
and let you take charge again.
It's not going to be easy
I don't know how to start.
I don't even know how long can this last.
Life is full of unknowns
Yet i choose to believe in You.
You gave Your life for me.
In return, I offer mine.
So Jesus, take the wheel,
Guide and lead me as
I renew my life today.
Amen

As v said, im a happily drunk man.

No comments: