Friday, January 18, 2008

how odd. I find myself here every weekend trying to catch a night rider home. Yes, i shld have alighted at outram and caught the last train home but noooo~ i chose to accompany her to make sure she gt on the train. damn stupid...

Anyway bought dinner on my way home and encounter 3 adolescents asking people to help them buy beer. Even though they told me that he was 18 but he didn't bring IC which i know is bullshit. I still offered my help to get them 4 bottles of Carlsberg. Why? cos they are so kiddish tt they cant pronounce carlsberg, but im impressed by their attempt. The cashier at counter didn't seem pleased of my help, but im pissed that she smiled and say. no need to check your ic. haha. the beard helps. 2 yrs back the beard cant even make u go into a club, i gt bounced outta zouk once, crap. tt's y i understand their plight and it's PAYBACK TIME.

Anyway im just want to say that is age comes with responsibility. May it be big or small, that's sth tt will definitely forces u to grow up. Responsibility is something that you inevitably received, it was never forced on you, yet u have to take on it, weighing down your childlike thoughts and actions. I honestly didn't like it at the start, it meant alot of discipline, alot of work, testing your maturity time n time again. May it be the slightest thing like clearing up after dinner, it's definitely no longer the same as age catches up to you.

It's not at all simple, yet it's comes with pros as well. like freedom. Frens will know me as having overprotective parents, who missed call and smses u like crazy if im still not yet home. I remember during 4+am in the morning when i had to persuade my frens tt my mum is up waiting for me to come home. Now my parents gave me alot of freedom in everything that i do. Ever since yr 1 of my poly life where i decided to embark on myself. my mum didn't even know i was in marketing until the 2nd yr of my poly. I grew to be a lot independent in my life, planning my path, be it business or studies. They dun even call as much as they used to if im out late. Im honestly more relaxed with all these shackles loosen from me. As i might add, Responsibility is there to earn trust. It's pretty true on my side.

Yet there are many at times where ppl abuse this power that they newly embraced. I dare say tt the responsibility i carried sumtimes is too. Like the late nites out, the things tt i cant say here, or even using this responsibility to help underages buy alcohol. It's not right yet these are lil kicks in life tt you get with responsibility. not the right things tt i will like to teach, yet these are the lil forbidden fun that one can get. But the kicks run out as soon as it comes, i used to want to do all those stuff tt im not of legal age to do but when i reach it, i do not even have the feel to do it, curiousity dies i guess. Like clubbing, im despo b4 18. yet when i hit 18. i onli club once a yr. how ironic is that!

Actually i dunno where this post leads to, i feel im just acting all preachy and ranting. so i shld just shut and go shower now. man it's 5.42am.

No comments: