Sunday, April 20, 2008

Uncle Ed

ok. knowing uncle ed for so long. i finally took the effort and remembered to link him up in my blog. why? cos his posts are always insightful, that makes ppl like us think.

I remembered knowing him during one of the debates abt chc in the forum. U noe chc being infamous for the PEOPLE, never the church's teachings. We find ourselves discussing about things on what it should be.

I always like an intelligent outspoken person, cos they make me think, and from there i learn.

So our friendship kinda grew and he slowly become my mentor in many things, in biz and in life. It's always delightful to talk to him, cos it's always a gd lesson learnt at the end. yep ty alot!

So people, do read his blog once in a while, you'll learnt sth out of it. Or at least offered a different perspectives in life.

No comments: