Sunday, April 13, 2008

Come, let us pray together today

Hi guys. i believe today was a great sharing of the word. Especially for us, that lacks spiritual knowledge or in the sense prayers. I dunno how many christians/catholics are browsing this blog. But can i urge you guys to pray with me for one of my friend's brother. He is mentally challenged and currently contracted lung infection. For the situation that i'm just heard wif my friend is that his condition is not getting any better and there's a chance he might not make it.

So can i plead with you guys to just come together and pray with me tonight and continue to keep his brother, Yie Shyan in prayers. I'll keep his condition updated in the blog, so as to keep you guys posted as well. Let's pray for healing for him, that his lung condition will get better and he will recover asap. I'll also like you guys to keep his family in prayers, as they go through this tough period together. Even though they're not christians/catholics, but i believe that salvation and healing should not only be restricted to us alone, but to everybody. Remember, Jesus is not here for us only, but his blood is shed for everybody, so they can receive healing and salvation. So please, please, please, let's pray that a living testimony can come forth from that family, because of our intercession and God's love for Man. thanks alot.

I'll be heading down to the hospital at 3pm tml to pray for his brother. I believe when 2 of more people come together and pray, there God will be, wif unison agreement comes power. So if you will like to come down with me just drop me a sms. thanks.

On a side note, i did some edits to my post in purple.

No comments: