Wednesday, April 16, 2008

hi all. Shyan's getting better, or so the doctor say. If im not wrong, he's conscious and coughing at the moment. Doc say that coughing is good for him, if i haven heard wrong. By thanks for all your prayers so far. I know some of you guys wanna visit him but couldn't cos im currently taking over the shop till this incident is over or Hong's ready to return. Anyway thanks for all your prayers so far. It's really getting better from what i heard, even though it's slow, but it's improving. Thank God for that. =)


here sth's from Hong to you peeps,


"Anyway... Really thanks... I don't know how to thank you for helping me and praying for my brother. When times (that) im in a bad mood, (and) pick on (minor) things to throw my tantrum at ya, now u didn't even hold that at heart and came and help me without a single question. Really sincerely thank u. also to derrick and dan. Thank you all (everybody who prayed for shyan)

No comments: