Wednesday, April 02, 2008

im feeling emo/appreciative/happy/old/very old/ageing

well. this is a post dedicated to frens. i done it once on my 18th bdae, just thought of doing again.

Each phase of life, no doubt. ure changed. Since i haf only a few mins to post this(meeting guy) i shall post the bare minimum first.

Sec sch peeps - honestly i dun haf much memory of this phase of life, except those who continues to have contact wif me in poly. It's nth much for me to speak of also. Esp since im conformed by peer pressure around me tt caused me to not speak of. I felt i changed den. Do not dare to challenge higher authority, just the quiet old me. a noob ppl might add. heh. Gd memories.. well, will be the day tt i knew and woo this gal. hahaha! we were rly close den, and even now too. Well, we all moved on, and laughed abt tis phase tgt at times when we catched up. Her bf is a liondancer now. like fwoah. so much for sec sch eh? AND I DID WELL IN SCH!

Jc peeps - i feel this is the turning point for me. To step out, to express myself. there's alot of great frens there, like my bud joce(who disappears after awhile). den again, why do i call her bud? when all i did was wad i did for the rest. but she's a nice crazy gal, tt has 1001 things running co-currently at the same time in her head. In her, i saw a different side of jed. I saw who i can be to my frens out there. Den again, it's been awhile since i last saw or even heard from her. haha, her blog is still emo though. U HEAR TT?! WE NID TO CATCH UP SOON! This phase of life, i kinda went thru my rebellious period. Going against conformity, learning that im not the son/friend/student tt moves wif the flow. my grades started to suffer though. hahaha! it's one or the other i supposed. The principle of exchange.

Church peeps - I learnt alot from here. So much happiness, so much sadness. LOL, at times i feel. This is the only place where my feelings goes through the rollercoaster the most. This is the place, i learnt to forgive and forget. Under people i learnt foundation, stability, growth. This is the place tt im the happiest in, yet at times, this is the place whr i found much disappointments in. Not in God, but in His people. Many of my friendships here broke apart, because of people around me. I loved them all, and sad to say, it's the thing tt kills me at times. I cant take disappointments at all, esp when it comes from friends. I cant stand breakups of friendships over minor stuffs. And to be honest. I miss all of them. I really do. But in this new cg, which new faces and new feelings. i really hope, this are the friendships tt will be eternal.
i miss you all. i rly do. if u all can see this, which i doubt so. I didn't trade my heart for anything, i just gave it away to you.

Poly peeps(ZOMG IT'S 430 GUY IS GG TO KILL ME) - i learnt to be mature here. That the world is not about butterflies and flowers and everything nice. It's the darn working world, where u learnt to kill or be killed. It's the place where i learnt interpersonal rls. Where i founded a grp of assholes and bastards bcos i cant find time for all of them. Dun get me wrong, they're all nice in their own ways. This is the place i found wad im called out to be in the workplace. I found my desire for certain stuffs, and i dare say. Poly make me who i am today, good or bad, you all be the judge here. My yr1 peeps is still the best, WG CLAN. ok im gg to reveal wad it means. it's called whining gossipers(retarded rite). cos we dun rly like a gal tt whines alot, so we owaes gossip abt her. But i dare say, this bunch of frens are the ones tt i still feel young and at ease wif. Even though we seldom meet up now, except for the yearly ZOUK meeting we haf on jem's bdae. Wad my teachers said were true, ur yr1 peeps are ur true frens. Cos they're are the one tt doesn't nid to compete wif u. and they're not tainted by the world yet. how true? hah GLENDA CHONG PLS MAKE GD USE OF THIS PARAGRAPH.

hmm. so much for this memories. maybe cos im gg army soon. hahaha. IM FEELING SO OLD.

ok. im officially dead. i gtg. kkthxbye!

No comments: