Friday, April 11, 2008

ok. im just blogging to tell the peeps tt i reach hm way earlier den u all. HEH HEH!

tt's nt sth tt i gloat abt often, so just let me bask in tt sec of glory.

*glow glow*

Anyway i shared a testimony today. I thought it was rather gd, since i didn't realise it until i was in expo's evening of worship.

Well as some of you might know, im doing biz now. And recently one of my partnering ventures(not-bystander) has encountered a crisis. In short, we were down to this:

1) My partner and i were in debt of $2k.

2) We were involved in a court case.

3) We're moving location, and we need someone to take over the current location as we're under contract.

4) Our new location owner is having doubts about us moving over.

5) this venture was on the verge of ending actually.

6) i had 2 investors under me, and i'm responsible for their money. Even though they said it's ok, i took up the burden of returning them the amt tt they invested.

So, i just like to thank my peeps that haf been praying wif me on this, and indeed God has intervene for me. Praise God.

1) We found someone to take over the location. Thus we're given back our deposit for the contracted lease.

2) Our deposit amounted to 2k, which got us out of debt.

3) Out of debt means no court case to attend to.

4) The new owner finally agreed to let us move in the shop and shared rent(it's alot cheaper now)

5) New shop, new direction, new venture.

Yep, i do tink at times there is God's doing in many situations. It's just that whether we're sensitive enough to know it's His doings. i hope my explanation here is better, i tink earlier on people dun quite get it.

Isabel once told me, that a guy is actually 3 yrs younger in mentality compared to a gal of the same age. I tink now i dare to say, it's personality that justify your mentality. I felt tt i might be 20 this yr, bt i feel hell older den i am. Nope it's not the beard. I really think it's the experience tt moulds one's maturity. Alot people thinks that biz for me is to earn money, but knowing me better, they will know it's just a path of experience that i embark on. I felt i matured alot in the many things that i do. Seeing things on a wider perspective and all. To survive in a dying industry, you will learn much more den one in a thriving industry. It's just tt,

when u reached the btm, it just couldn't get worse, so it's time for u to look up!

hope you all learnt sth out of it today.

No comments: