Sunday, April 27, 2008

Timbre Night back to back!

Ok. im feeling not so cranky now. Finally got my friggin slp. Reached hm on sun morning at 6am, slacked awhile and headed down to church. With the companionship of 2 red bulls, i didn't doze off, unlike the 2 NSF sitting beside me! hahaha! PWNED! Anyway i wasn't in the best of mood when i dun slp, i'll feel SUPER CRANKY. I even sort reprimanded zh for being gay. but come on.

HE'S FRIGGIN GAY. WAD KIND OF GUY TOUCHES U BY THE WAIST! and yes. if u gayshits are all angry and pissed wif me for saying this, slit ur wrist n just die!

yea.. im still feeling cranky. my dad scolded me just to wake me up at 8pm. which i haf no idea why.

Anyway Fri nite was timbre wif the aaron, jc, kel n i. It wasn't really much, since we only had 1 bottle of beer each. They're pretty quiet ppl i realised wifout gals around. and the band performing wasn't much to speak of either. darn boring!

Sat nite. LOL. was timbre wif the brotherhood. As usual, a bottle was open for this occasion. Goodfellas was there to rock the place. And we were labelled as the 'gay boys'. i bet it's derrick's hairband. LOL. We sat in front of the stage from the first set till their last. And they dedicated their last song to us. After tt was rocher tau huay and dota till morning at sum lanshop. They refused to go hm! You can rly see me whining and shouting at around 4+ am in the morning in the lanshop. YES. IM TT CRANKY WHEN I DUN SLP.

Anyway, these are sum photos.
Fri Nite

drunkards!

Sat Nite


GoodFellas!

Buggers!

No comments: