Sunday, August 09, 2009

i think after today. things just dawned onto me. i am so dissatisfied with where i am now. i hate to be stuck in nowhere. I know im in army, im restricted on the things i could do. But i believe in taking up a challenge. But all in all, i want a closer rls wif you Lord. right from the start, till now. I know how real You are. Since when i was a kid in pri sch, till now, u have shown me favours thru n thru. But i know im not faithful at times. I dun want our rls to be so insignificant, tt i always think to myself God is probably going to make me cry again some time, running back like a child.

I dun want to be a child anymore. It's time i grow up, and WALK INTO His calling. Thrown away my immaturity, my indulgences and my desires.

What's the point of having so much fun, when at the end it amounts to nothing? I want to store my riches in the spiritual realm, not in this temporary store.

the devil has come to kill, steal and destroy. yet, i know that he is able to tempt me, but im also given a choice to resist. Strengthen my will, to be able to break free.

i know there are sacrifices to be made. But knowing and doing is 2 different thing. I cant have maturity without responsibilities.

so give it to me. give me the spirit and motivation to do the necessary.

I love to run to you. i really do. but i dun want to be a wayward son forever. i dun wanna weep, saying how worthless i am yet u still wanted me. Train me up to be a warrior today.

dun treat me like a kid anymore.

No comments: