Saturday, August 01, 2009

had a lil chat wif sy over facebook earlier. Nice to still hear from an old friend once in a while. Starting from aug, im packed to the brim with activities going on till Dec! Man, it's tough, but im going to make it worthwhile. Just quite bothered by the fact i have alot of wkend burns coming up.

I dunno why im blogging this, since im already under an act not to reveal anything.

Today - Did something. burnt my sat.
Nxt wk - Duty. burnt my fri/sat. 21km omg.
2 wks ltr - Need to do a bigger scale of today. Burnt wkend again.
3 wks ltr - Exercise coming up.(pls dun burn)
1 mth ltr - Duties time.(burnt)
19th SEPT - heh heh heh(i hope my boss kept his end of the bargain.)
2 1/4 mths ltr - Duties over(yay!)
3 mths ltr - Gd Ol Wallaby!(burnt to crisp)
4 mths ltr - XMAS.

taadah! the most vague schedule i can come out with. Gd to keep short targets, and before i know it it will all be over! For now, i really need more discipline in life. I tried fasting and i got scolded cos i need to eat my meals or pay the price. So i went for veg fast but i got scolded again for taking vegetarian without permission. Been praying alot, but im just stuck with trying to change the atmosphere and get into the presence, while the rest of my mind is running around with problems and distractions of my surroundings(chatty ppl, snoring ppl) I dunno whether it's tough for all army guys, but i know the situation is bound to be the same. That's why i just got to try harder, n push further. In all aspects. If everyone could, i could. Might not be better, but i just got to put in my best.

touch me again Lord today.

7am. i will try.

No comments: