Monday, August 31, 2009

31st Aug 742pm

Going off at 2030.

finally finished most of the confirmations for the invitation. No matter what. PLS do RVSP to me via sms! haha now i noe i shldn't do up the fb event invitation so early. Some people still ask me for the date and time after accepting the invitation after so long. Anyway the post on the info of my bdae will be posted below this post of mine. Do take note and i haf to emphasise.

RVSP TO ME LATEST BY 7th SEPT!

Anyway, i woke up on the couch again today. wad a waste of sleep!!! After that was a trip to make my passport and a spicy nasi padang at Arab Street!

Yst service was rly awesome, and honestly. There was no electrifying feeling, there was nothing at all that i felt. But i know, and felt in the spirit. My faith was rising, i need to be set free!

The faith to break free from my chains, and set apart for God.

1 step at a time. i will do it!

No comments: