Sunday, May 04, 2008

What if i told u guys. i watched IRON MAN on the big screen... AGAIN TODAY!?

smiles to joce*

Rest of the post is all emo. so dun read. i just nid sum place to vent it out.

_________________________________________________________

my mood went a new low today. my bottled up feelings came poof* again. i was emotionless. i was just stone cold. my heart was aching badly, i knew i nid to look away, yet i cant help wondering. Being slammed in the face, i can only walk away. Im sorry. Im rly petty, cos i cant take another fall. I regretted doing that, but i dunno wad else i could do. Now my heart is heavy, and it aches, yet i could no longer weep, to make myself better. You once asked me, who was the closest to me. I said you. tt sentence probably killed me. somehow i hope u see this, yet i hope u dun. i haf no reason to stumble you, cos it is my double-edged sword. my destiny, my life, my burden. maybe someday all this will change, but i cant afford falling now. im rly scared of it this time. so let it go jed. just let it go. if we were meant to reconcile, sum day it will be.

No comments: