Friday, May 23, 2008

IMMATURE RANTS

i felt alot better today after playing dota.

Let me just warn you people first, whoever that visits this blog. beware or feel my WRATH.

people are commenting/complaining that im acting odd and crazy lately.
YEA YEA YEA IT'S ARMY. SO SHUT UP ALREADY.

cant i just be left alone, without the whole world telling me my time is up? no im not emo, im not crazy, im juz trying to adjust myself to getting caged up. so honestly. shut up.

is that strong enuff? or u nid me to stoop low wif vulgurities? did i mention i hate to use that? it's crude and brute. usually i wun gif a hoot once sum1 starts ranting it. i'm veri nonchalent to it in fact. I feel that people who use this has limited vocab and likes to yap alot like a pathetic dog in wadeva ways tt catches its owner's attention. I also feel that they haf low self esteem, n needs this puny words to make them feel all big n ego. Nevertheless, pathetic. So think twice whether u wanna use the limited vocab that u haf. I dunnid to be As my english and still pawn you.

i learnt i nid to cut ties and relationships. I cant believe people are so petty that they forget everything that i done for them when i did sth wrong. i HONESTLY dun tink it's wrong. notifying u a change of mind the nxt day n 1 wk notice is more than sufficient. If u seem to forget everything. FINE. just pay me back the sum tt you owe me during your fall. Honestly, how can people forget tt u done so much for them and choose to get angry? pls, i dun nid ur sympathy. i dun nid your money. on the contrary u seem to owe me instead. quite a huge sum in fact! let's see u cough tt out now. Stop whining like a kid, and show me sum guts by paying up to tell me u dunnid me! maybe i'll have more respect for u that way.

Morale - dun let ppl leech you till ure dry den u wake up n cut them out. do it early. those ingrates will never learn.

Anyone who knows the person and wants to share this post wif him. Well, you just caught me ranting, if u tink it's alright just do it. Cos i can do the same to you too. Simple as that.

I tink i haf been a fair nuff fren thru n thru. I carried u thru ur valleys when u cant do the same for me. I do my best for people. But no1 EVERS appreciate it. Well, today i had my fill. enuff is really enuff. i noe i noe. i have a bad record, so everybody thinks it's OKAY. i dun wanna be labelled all my life. So if u tink so, cut me off. I tried my best, i went the distance. Today is the day i say im giving up. give n take. so far. u haf taken everything and gave nth back. Today is the day i cut my losses n say farewell! Cos u shown me friendship is not worth it wif you.

God, You haf seen wad i went thru. I have never blamed it on others except myself. I done so much for them, yet im not expecting myself to be high and mighty. I just want a lil sth back for friendship. So far, friends let me down time and time ago. No matter how much i sow my time in them, how much i done for them. All i get back is vulgurities, haters when im down. All i got was nonchalent replies and comments. All i got was talking behind my back. NO one has tried going thru my valleys at all. All they did was complain and lament when i stop doing things and helping them. All they did was laugh at my demise and gossip on my fall. I blamed it on myself, my friendship was true to all of them, yet i failed to get their friendships. I haf failed in my calling, it's a wrong ground tt im sowing. Today i say im giving up, unless You show me a way in this. Im cutting all ties which i tink is not growing. Cutting my losses and consolidating my capital. Nothing personal, just biz.

No comments: