Friday, May 30, 2008

I LOVE THIS PEOPLE. YES I RLY DO.

Look wat my peeps done for me

jc: pls take care of bh for me. i noe ur weird methods will make him a happy hunter. i'll take care of ur stickman!

I tot typing out in smses to everyone is a waste of my money, since i rly know who visits the blog(i tink everybody but i refuse to find out!) but many thanks to you guys for the presents n blessings. This past few weeks i have really been a pain in the ass, but thanks for putting up wif me.

No. it is not the air con room tt i will missed, or the dota n my computer, it's not the late nite driving n clubbing. I really tink, i'll miss you guys the most. (i tink i say tt to everyone.....) no la rly! I'll miss the laughters of the gals, the gay junchen and the macho guys and one lil raymond. I shall come out macho too ya? hahahahaha! i certainly hope so, even though i will be quite gay to ask my fren accompany go toilet. However blessed i am, i shall not push my luck too far. LOL. owell.

I noe perhaps by the time i return, the cg would look different wif new faces, and some of us scattered around. Before that happens, continue to love one another u noe. Take care of jc, he nids the love n concern onli a particular irritating gal tt i cannot stand can provide him.

But most imptly, rmb the fire of tis cg. Rmb the times thr was onli 3 person in cg meeting, when the cg was on the verge of disband to the river of REVIVAL that hit us and kept us strong n united. Rmb the times when we stand together in times of crisis, how we dance in front of the Lord together, how we dota together, how we stayed in starbucks chatting, how we grow together, the late nights conference calls to pray for people.

REMEMBER ALL THIS, BRING THIS FIRE WITH YOU, AND SHINE AT WHEREVER YOU ARE.

Our vision was to build this fire so strong that everybody else catches it. Now is ur time to burn n shine. Dun waiver and take a step back. Instead step forward with no regrets, knowing that it's your time. Dun be sad of our outcome, do remember we're always have a part of each other to fall back on and move with you. GOGOGO. MY E410.

jeremiah 2:21 "yet i had planted in you a noble vine, a seed of highest quality"

- Courtesy of isabel

No comments: