Monday, May 12, 2008

Don't be scared

i could never quite get why one single action could bring forth a great reaction of everything. I realise i refuse to learn from my lessons at times. I have seen right in my face myself how one's action made me the way i am. Yet im following the very footsteps that one's tread on. Perhaps i never knew i had tt much in me. I never meant to stumble anyone, I just didn't know i was that much of a block. I know i wun get any better, but i should struggle never to stumble. Perhaps this is the just mindless one at work.

____________________________________________________________________

Im falling sick. i feel my temperature rising. my body's aching. my forehead is burning. my nose is dropping off. my throat's feeling funny.

Im just being whiney.
there's nothing much to blog about these days. nothing worth mentioning going thru my mind. oh yea, except army is darn near and i cant do anything about it. Maybe if i could get hold of my head shaving video i'll post it up for you guys to laugh at me. I'll just going to HECK CARE everything in my life till i enlist. I couldn't bother to do anything either.

joce: ahh? ahhh! ahhh~ sry i rly dunno wad to respond to that. chat some time ya, rather den do the ahh thing. lol.

emi: it's not the first time i shaved my head. wad's the big surprise? if ure plastic surgery till u become an asian michael jackson. maybe.. JUST MAYBE I'LL GO AHH!~

jason: it's not exactly crewcut. but yea. i'll go wif wadeva u say since u mention handsome. =D

v: fringe is superficial. u got to look further.

ly: SEEN SAW DONE

xy: -.-"

guy: when will u guys gif up. first jap. now hk?

did i mention i dun like a spammer tt starts wif v?

No comments: