Friday, May 30, 2008

Pieces of Jed

A part of me wants to be a T3 to see an old fren. Another part wants to be wif the guys at Phuture. Yet i chose to stay at home. Im quite taken aback by a sentence from a friend. He said,
"Wouldn't it be nice, if we get to live life twice?"
First u go thru all ur trials and tribulations, so in your 2nd life. You will make all the right decisions. It was a casual remark from him, but it's really got me thinking. If i were to make the decision, will i do it differently?
In the bible, it says that your tongue is a double edged sword. now, i rly tink it is. my words and action has caused 2 of my dear ones' life and destiny. If they changed for the better, im rly proud. but sad to say it isn't. Sometimes it comes back to haunt me,
"if. i said it this way. if. i have not stepped in. if. i didn't do it. Will things be different today? Will she changed her mind? Will he be alright now?"
This burden has weigh me down for quite sum time. Many at times i said i let go, but i noe i cant. The blood is already on my hands. Once again, this is a time when i am once again handed a knife. Issue being, shld i take it up. Somehow, in all the blood that is split, mine was the deepest wound.

No comments: