Saturday, October 24, 2009

Heh, yes people. i PASSED my driving test!!! Thank God for coming through for me! haha, imagine i was all jitters during the waiting time n i spent it praying, standing on His promises.

Guess what, that feeling was really.. once i sat in the car and placed my hands on the steering wheel, i immediately felt the peace of God.

"Yes God, let's do this."

And yep, i passed! haha! have been driving ever since as long there's an available vehicle. Yes, im not that good yet, but yea i PASSED! haha!

These few days i just keep forgetting stuffs. Not the very big ones, but really the little ones. Many times in life, it's not the big things that causes the big hoohaas in your life. It's the little ones too.

God is concern with your details too.


I remember wanting to write this post few days back, but i keep forgetting what i wanted to pen(or type in this matter =X) down, i find myself getting stuck at a certain point, and had to just go through, leaving the details behind. I think the revelation for this particular week is indeed to,


Let God fight your battle
This principle came so true for me this wk. I didn't want to fight anymore, and decided to trust and let GOD. He came through for me, and at that point i knew, He is fighting for me, He won't give up halfway. And true enough i felt the PEACE of God in my tp, and i PASSED!
Indeed, this feeling has been stuck with me, and for some reason i cannot remember it. Sigh, see how fast people tend to forget the little details of the supernatural, when we place so much focus on details of LV/Gucci/BALLY(TY!!!) goods. It was until during svc when i'm suddenly reminded about the feeling, and i had to pen it down immediately. :)
God done it for David, He done it for Jesus, and if He DOES it for ME. Im ABSOLUTELY SURE He will do the same for you! Trust His heart! :)
Today was also the first time im serving in Attributes, of cos, God makes sure i remember this for life. This was shared during the briefing,
Philippians 4:13 - I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me!
:)

No comments: