Sunday, November 01, 2009

Pondering...

This wk is the last wk of Nov im going to spend in Sg. Hah the next time i'm back, i hope. I will be..

BAPTISED! yay! haha, i have officially a wk left to tell my family about it. Cause on the day i touched down from the plane, i will get baptised! =D

I dun tink i nid to write where im going and all already, since im VERY naggy and i like to harp alot. hahaha!!! oh man, going to miss the people. but hey! 29th i'll be back! =)

And we will all be happier on Dec. =))

Have been thinking quite a bit about different decisions that i am about to make. Whether it's sch after ORD, or just church matters. I'm just feeling insecure about the choices im going to make. Some days u feel like u can do EVERYTHING! Others u dun think u can quite make the cut. As you guys know, im not very wise in making decisions, some how, it just happen and i always live with it regretting. The tougher path. haha! So today's sermon really spoke to me, to trust God's calling. My DREAM.

=)) i'll probably share more indepth along the wk, since im booking out on tues nite! Keep praying for me yea?

No comments: