Saturday, November 07, 2009

Just when everybody is counting down...

D day - 11 hours.

Finally going to make my way there. This wk hasnt been any exciting, but it was awesome just to be on a lil road trip wif baba seet for some degree applications. Darn, i regret not studying hard in poly. It's really coming back to haunt me just trying to get into other instituition other den sim. Pondering on whether to go for honours or a simple degree will cut it for me. Then again, these are things that i can work on after my trip. hah!

Honestly, i haven felt the excitement(anxiety) coming yet. to me, it's probably just a uber long outfield. the part of Australia haven really sunken in either. Appreciates the well wishes many have given me. Like lileng said, nobody will miss me, and i tink so too! it's too short of a trip, think abt it this way. Dun see me for the usual three times and i'll be back to bug you in no time!

Personally i think for now i will rly miss joy. haha she's the newest addition to us and at an age of 10 yrs old. she's awfully irritating and cute at the same time. Never fails to put me down, yet make me laugh at the same time. I think she will grow up to be like venis though! hahaha! Anyway joy if you see this(i noe u wun. u dun even rmb how i look like), this big bro in china is going to australia to continue to serve in army. So i'll see YOU and ur MMS rly soon! stay nice dun be naughty drink more water!

Anyway, things to accomplish there will be to..

1. lose some weight. Having really been watching what i eat and gaining lots of weight. Time to go thr in time of dire straits and lose those chumps! unlesss thr's fish n chip for meal everyday!

2. Work on my spiritual life - Im going to be baptised soon. and i haven really got time to prepare due to the fact i will be baptised on the same day i touched down to Singapore!!! Haha this 3 wks will be like Jesus in the wilderness, hopefully i come out of mine a lot stronger den before!!!

3. MUMMY AND PAPA (HUI YI TOO). JUST IN CASE IF I DUN GET TO INFORM YOU TML AT THE AIRPORT. I AM GETTING BAPTISED ON 29TH NOV.
Ok i rly hope they see it. And i really hope i will be the one informing you face to face. PRAY JED PRAY!!!

No comments: