Sunday, October 18, 2009

8:58PM

Man. im super tensed up now!!!! it's like butterflies in the stomach+the heart racing all together.

IT'S MY TP TML!!!
I tink im partly so tensed cos, to be honest. im nt a gd driver. I 'AGAR' everything through during my driving. it's like bad habits die hard!!! haha, but WHO DOESN'T AGAR AFTER HE/SHE PASSED?! ok, i probably haven earned the right to do 'agaration' yet. "STEEEEL" i hope i will get to share a really good testimony tis wk!
Prayers are really efficient with FAITH! Had a setback for tomorrow tp initially.
PC smsed to tell me i might not be able to go for my tp tml. For some reason when i replied, i felt prompted to not fight like i used to when i get unreasonable demands in army. Now i come to realisation, Trust and let God do it. So i replied nicely, asking for PC to just help me out. After that, some of us went into prayers and i felt really good about it. And hold and BEHOLD, i got a call from PC that he's able to let me clear half day off to do my TP and wished me all the best for it! hah see what prayers can do!
I recalled how i used to pray for cab every sun at the most inaccessible places =X and the cab will just come. And im glad to say, it still works. haha!
hah, as much as im tensed now. im also quite excited to see whether prayers will come to pass tomorrow!!! I really hope i do well, unlike previous attempt of 22pts n 1 immediate failure...
GOT TO PRAY MORE AND TRUST!
And lizheng did sth quite funny today, he was using my bb to surf websites today and went to an online shopping website tt i intend to get stuff from, and started browsing thru kid's clothes! See, the generation is going through a transition right before our eyes. how can we not stay tune and see what happened next!
I shall come forth as gold. watch my plan birth forth.

No comments: