Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ok. i tink i got to limit the use of 'Prototype' for awhile. it has gt me quite giddy and nauseous for awhile.

oh. no. im getting older arent i? haha! oh yea before i forgot

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY KAREEN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINUS!
Anyway, i haven been updating a lot abt my army life. It's definitely getting better, just a lot of route marches to prepare us for Aussie exercise coming next month. I have been attending cg wif jelly legs, blisters and abrasion for awhile. haha! oh well, the toughest is yet to come, but hey W506! Rmb,
WE WILL ALL BE HAPPIER THAN EVER AT DEC! LET'S END THE YEAR WELL!
Also, i was just accepted into Attributes ministry! haha, the interview was quite funny,
Interviewer: Why out of so many ministries u want to join Attributes?
Me: To be honest, im currently still serving NS, but i want to serve in a ministry.
Interviewer: oh ok.. but u haven answered my question. why Attributes?
Me: haha, ok to tell u frankly, My cgl suggested Attributes. so here i am! I dun want to say so much of a hoohaa thing, but ya, just want to be frank.
And the interviewer was quite nice, she gave me an insight what's it about and yea. cant wait to serve after being around for so long!
On a sidenote. I really hope im able to really hold up to be a place of influence to the people outside the walls of church, and impact with what i learnt in church. And yep,
Having done all, STAND!

No comments: