Monday, September 21, 2009

PRESENTSSSS!!!

Before i start, thanks for your giving and making the effort to make/get a card for me!
I LOVE THIS! thanks to venis for the logo and RAYMOND for the art on this piece!
The CARDS!!! Thanks to jh for putting the effort to wake up early to do the card! yes the sexy curve! N Jas Tan's one is just hilarious! Ok i want to be lean, but not that beefy. haha! yes if i can see it I WILL HAVE IT!!!
This is actually the real surprise of the party. They told me they didn't have time to bring the present and den tried to make me drunk. So while i was shagged out in my dad's car. Papa told me that the army ppl left sth real big in my car. This is really something!
Hah! Motivational book from jas to read, the bible from the cg after they really decided that my bible is too worn out and a memo pad to take notes from jess n linus. thanks!!!
This is actually the first time i received facial cleansing regime set and a shaving regime set. hahaha! ok i will try some day, but i really have no idea how to use the shaving one!
The scrapbook im sure everyone wants to see. hahaha! Too bad my mum keeps it wif my presents =P
And many thanks to the people who bought me this! im was really surprised actually. i initially thought this was teresa's gift. haha!
And lastly i want to thank those who gave me their well wishes, in forms of ang baos and vouchers. As some of you all might have known, jed is very very picky when buying stuff, oh ya and the clothes too(sry the pics arent up for that cos im washing it soon) so all this came in handy too! Real practical! thanks!
All in all, u guys made jed feel like a real Mr Happy!!! =D(thanks emi!)

No comments: