Monday, September 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO...

Ok i attended 4 birthdays in 2 wks. This is crazy! haha so i will post it up one by one.
Happy 21st to Zi Xuan!
21st for ME
Happy 18th Birthday for SISTER

Happy 20th Birthday to Teresa!!!

Well, for my birthday. Apparently i have lost some memory due to the alcohol. Like i did not recall jc standing in front of me while i paid the bill, the grp circle... BUT I RMB I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING LIKE BIG EARLOBES N LONG HAIR GAL. haha! I do recall making a long speech, and isabel realised i kip saying "it's not easy.." well, on the account it's really not easy trying to make a speech when you downed a few cups of mixed alcohol already! haha! But yea,

Everything is possible with God, amen?!

Anyway really would like to take this opportunity to thank those who visit my blog and attended my party. You people have been a great bunch of friends anyone could have in my life. It's really lovely to see you all still so cheery after all this time! let's jiayou together!

No comments: