Sunday, March 08, 2009

heyo.

my com is going.. i tink it's just dying already. Everything is becoming so slow. the internet, n my msn. it's like. nothing works like in the past anymore. probably going to get another com after this year.

Today was a good msg. Indeed unity is very powerful and let's look forward to Easter guys. =) I really hope unity stays on wif e410 too. Never never let it die down because of the new environment, missing some familiar faces. It's a new chapter in your life, make the best out of it! Rmb to always love another, dun bully each other ok?


PREPARE AND REJOICE FOR BIGGER THINGS IN LIFE!
Oh and who's up for ultimate frishbee on 15th!? u nid to wake up in the morning, but i will make ur time worthwhile! =D
protect & shelter me, but don't bring it away from me, cos i will conquer it.

No comments: