Sunday, March 22, 2009

! booking in real soon. wun be available for the next.... 2 wks? the nxt time you guys see me will probably be april already. So meanwhile sit tight n enjoy wad March has to offer still!

This is a quote that i kop from weiting's blog cos i tink it's real content worthy. well here goes nothing

For what it's worth: it's never too late ... to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same;there are no rules to this thing.
We can make the best or the worst of it.
I hope you make the best of it.
And I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you're proud of.
If you find that you're not,
I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

*quotes from Benjamin's postcards to his daughter in movie Curious Case of Benjamin Button"

No comments: