Friday, March 20, 2009

3:22AM

im sitting in front of the com, wif a can of beer by my side. It's been pretty long since i last drank, n i had been craving for beer in a while, especially during the urban operations i had awhile back. So here i am, alil groggy over the beer.

If i were to portray my feelings now, it will be.. discouraged. well.. some how. I regretted the decisions i made, when i felt the Holy Spirit tell me no, and i still did it anyway. Somehow, my mind told me to just do it, while He is telling me it's not wise at all. Now, the consequences have come on to me. Sandwiched. So. sandwiched. Now, i could only hope, and pray, continue to have some faith that it will all worked out some how.

stupid jed

i found this verse along the wk.

Hebrews 13:6the Lord is my helper, so i will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?

Let's build our foundation on God and not on people, for He is our solid rock.
Don't let people bring you down, may it be disappointments or fear.
For God will always be the same yesterday, today and forever!
Assure that! :-)

But wad if God already told you so?

all this are just random ranting under the influence of alcohol. dun take it to heart. jed is always fine =)

im off to bed. busy day tml

No comments: