Saturday, February 28, 2009

hello!

Was on leave since thurs evening. it was kind of a forced leave that we had to take cos we haf absolutely nothing to do in camp tt wk. So here i am, blogging on a sat! Im just too bored of town that i decided to just stay at home and slack. However, im still tinking of catching a movie, maybe slumdog millionaire or wrestler i guess. Role model sucks, boring movie!

I spent my entire wk other den slping reading up on the Harvest magazine. It's really good and there's many articles that gave me a lot of thoughts. Many times at night while i prayed, i couldn't sense the flow of the Holy Spirit at all. All too many times, i find myself praying and answering my own enquiries. What happen to that touch of God then? im a very forgetful person, I need this renewing of the Spirit! i need a new encounter! I been around long enough to stay stagnant this way. I seen how people come and go, seen how people rising up to the occasion. I need that as well. I need to fight and push for bigger breakthroughs! No physical limitation can get me down, i can be better than this!

Anyway, my tp is on 30th May(SAT). Those that need a ride to church, esp those living in my area. PRAY REALLY HARD I WILL PASS! Alrite, im gg to continue to load up videos to my ipod! Cya around~

No comments: