Sunday, February 22, 2009

randomlicious things

If you haven been hearing from me for a while, just wanna say that msn is going bonkers over me lately and i cant stay online for too long at each time to even haf a conversation wif lileng. tat's probably not tt bad since we're shouting to one another most of the time wif our exclamation marks, we're both having sore throats and she's most of the time breathless!
and HAPPY BDAE TO JEROME!
since kokyong has found the link to my blog. guess i cant hide it anymore. hahaha!
my blog has always been a stumbled link for stalkers. First was my fren's gf and now my army friend found it as well. LOL!
anyway a big happy bdae to jerome here. That day was just a chilled out moment wif his wii n flat screen monitor. Wad happen nxt was this.

the guys bought it for him. lol 1 position a day. omg.

wii game! sum random rabid rabbit game. hilarious!

scotty his dog!

after tt was hanging out wif jason on a shopping spree. let's just say, in this economic downturn. we are extremely HAPPY to be spending government's money. So after so many things that i got lately, i decided to finally do up a wishlist too for goal setting or hint for friends!(19sept!) (i am so bored omg.)

1. Ipod Classic 80 GB hard leather pouch

If you see this let me know!!!! ESP SERENE!!!

2. Blackberry Bold 9000


Actually i didn't think about getting it till looking at the design for myself. i was just looking for a friggin big phone screen and a qwerty keyboard actually. I myself was selling iphones for awhile but didn't find the interest at the touchscreen technology either. So after chancing upon Howard's phone and doing a research myself. i tink im quite dead serious to get it already. Howard got the best deal for only 200+, while i haf a lobang for 600+. Now im still wondering. n pondering. hmmmmmmmm...

3. A ahem* wallet. haha i couldn't find any good designs lately. maybe till den i will post it up again!

till den. im gone!

No comments: