Thursday, January 01, 2009

my last wk out! im kinda happy im finally going back to camp. Been super long already. N this wk i really feel that there's many people of strong will or mentality in the sense in our midst. They just dun reveal themselves to us all the time. Im amazed by the feat they had done. How they manage to emerge out of their circumstances victoriously. Yes, there might be sacrifices at times, it hurts like hell just to take another step forward. but a step at a time, they conquer giants. A step at a time, they walk closer to the light. Before you know it, you emerged out. But ure stronger den b4, matured den b4. Things of the past cant take you down anymore. It's just a fad now compared to wat u are. I'll just like to say i respect each and every one of them from the bottom of my heart, for i cant accomplished wat they did.

I regretted alot of things in my 08. But im not gg to let it put me down tis time. So wad abt army? wad abt my current circumstances? it's nth compared to the trials that they went thru. Now is the dawn of a new horizon. 09. I believe i can achieve much more from now on.

just watch me.

No comments: