Monday, December 29, 2008

Highlights of 08

08 flew past in a twinkle of the eye. now, we're on our way to 09 alr! So i just thought i post up the highlights of my 08 life. =D

Jed's time in bystander
It was my first try at biz on a main scale wif my friends. i learnt alot during that period of time and sadly due to sum circumstances i had to withdraw. Not alot of people knew abt it yet. But im still rooting for dan to work hard! Anything u nid come find me dude! =)

Our first most decent photoshoot for Spring 08 Collection!

E410 First Valentine's Day

We never had did had Valentine's Day before till 08. haha all the talk about not getting attached in the subzone den was a fad in the past when it was broken by Jc n ly. hahaha! But yes, this was our first 'grp date' since all of us had no date on tt day. It was funny and.. well... fun i tink? U see, on tt day. We sowed a seed for jc n ly. hahaha! big angbaos for all of us.

Brotherhood birthdays
We did it yearly without fail. but this year was quite bad. u noe.. being late and all. but this grp is the most havoc and crazy people i haf ever met during my poly days. We were all from different courses, different lives linked together by ME! haha, wll, jed's onli haf 24 hrs a day den. He cant possibly give it everybody one by one. So i kinda made all of them know each other. Till den, the fun has never stopped!

Graduation Day!
Finally able to step out of the polytechnic and be free! no more late night projects chionging, only late night supper plus chiongsua in camp -.-".

Jed's First Blood Donation
I was not prepared for this at all. Ly n V kinda decided for me and sign me up. N here i was, donating blood to save lives out there! hahaha. I rmb tt the nurse told me it wun hurt as bad as the drawing blood by the army medic, and when she injected me, i turned my head to look at her. YOU BLUFF ME! hahaha! but after tt day, i grew no fear of needles anymore. N my life wif needles began that day. injections after injections! RWAR!

Jed's pre enlistment to army farewell.


I was emo like hell mths before i enlisted. I guess it was the big unknown tt i was going to jump into and i dun like the idea of a freebird being withheld in a cage. Haha, it was a big hoohaa den for me. And it was really stupid now to look back at it. Army has changed me for the better. N i never regretted it ever since then.



My last happy meal that day =(


Changed?
hahaha, my lovely e410 did this for me. n a awesome raspberry cheese cake!
Jc gave this to me! hahaha, but this little bugger went awol on me. Now im still trying to get him back to charge him!

little things of encouragement. You see, this little things helped me tide thru my 08. So, you all are my encouragers of the yr!

NS!!!!
It was the most fun time of my life during my BMT period at Tekong. I lost the most weight there, and everything there was just really fun. There were alot of tough times, but we emerge stronger everytime we walk out of it. I learnt something. "everything is fun. but play one time can already!"
This is a letter from home by my parents when i was in fieldcamp. The toughest time in my BMT period. We went thru hell just to get this letter from home. Cried like hell that day and made me realised that im very very well loved. Thanks, i love you all too.
POP LO!
Finally out of tekong!
Today the sons of Singapore becomes the protector of their very home.
MY BIRTHDAY!
The main event of the year! hahaha every year is no different. The celebration usually lasted a week and im on leave! Super party times!
My cake by the brotherhood. PARTY AT SENTOSA!
Reunion with an old friend. Im kinda glad it worked out now. I missed the times we fought tgt, n weirdly i missed ur scoldings. You were my leader n my very gd friend then. Well, at least we're moving on! Let's conquer the bigger things in life!
=D
Armour infantry in Sungei Gedong!
Honestly, this is the most siong time of my life. Tekong seems like child's play now. But nevertheless, im learning to conquer the things a step at a time! Know alot of new brothers to go thru this tough time together!

First n second injury in army
Sprained my ankle in camp. Thank God for the long mc to let me recover. I guess during this time, i really had a lot of time to know my cg on a deeper relationship. Really good times, but i wish to recover asap to go back and fight!

Lastly, this is a blog post i wrote very long ago in the yr.

hi all. Shyan's getting better, or so the doctor say. If im not wrong, he's conscious and coughing at the moment. Doc say that coughing is good for him, if i haven heard wrong. By thanks for all your prayers so far. I know some of you guys wanna visit him but couldn't cos im currently taking over the shop till this incident is over or Hong's ready to return. Anyway thanks for all your prayers so far. It's really getting better from what i heard, even though it's slow, but it's improving. Thank God for that. =)
here sth's from Hong to you peeps,"Anyway... Really thanks... I don't know how to thank you for helping me and praying for my brother. When times (that) im in a bad mood, (and) pick on (minor) things to throw my tantrum at ya, now u didn't even hold that at heart and came and help me without a single question. Really sincerely thank u. also to derrick and dan. Thank you all (everybody who prayed for shyan)
It was the miracle of the year for ly, v n me. we were dumbfounded rly. Shyan was dying that day, his life clings on by a life support machine den. We didn't know wad to do, except to pray and pray and pray for him. We went to prayed for him. and that day in the hospital, God was with us during one of the prayers. n now. He's well and as joyful as ever. Thank you all for ur prayers, tt day. e410 experienced a miracle together. who says it's impossible now? With God, we managed to do an impossible task!
So it's finally hitting 09! can u sense it? there's more to come! more miracles, more fun! so continue to take the walk with me!

No comments: