Friday, August 08, 2008

National Day

Im kinda glad it's finally national day. guess after today i wun be seeing those fighter jets roaring past tekong with their unbearable noise. This wk has definitely been alrite, except for those huge blisters during the 12km road march.

I feel road march is really a test of will and endurance. To march 12km will definitely be crazy in the past, especially carrying such a heavy load. Wasn't really easy to complete, but i know i will be saying otherwise when i march my 24km soon. But ty God, the weather was really awesome, especially it's in the afternoon where the heat is usually crappy in Tekong. Moreover during the march we were given much more time to rest due to safety rover tyre puncture and the 1 hr rain, although the march was almost cancelled due to the rain. But glad to say we conquer the 12 and moving on to the 16.

I just realise my next situational test is back to back wif my 24 km road march. It's like on the day i come back from sit test i will carry on for the 24 km. It's going to be crazy i feel. but hey, just bring it!

Oh, and we had urban operations on Nat Day eve, in short, it's playing cs in buildings. It's quite fun actually, we had a little fight between sections. Like real life cs! Somemore can throw grenade and all. This coming wk will be much more hectic though with all the high key events coming back to back, which reminds me. 1 mth to POP. nice~

lol. i feel that im jumping all around with my post details now. oh yea, mummy3 was gd. no no no. dun tell me it's okok only. I didn't regret catching it, although having weekly movies is starting to make me feel that the mindless plot of the this action movies are usually the same.

hellboy 2? mummy 3? both heroes almost died and revived. This is getting boring. See wat the box office has to offer next wk.

URGH IM SO BORED THAT I CANT TAKE IT. I NID TO GO OUT NOW!!!! ok im gone

No comments: