Saturday, August 02, 2008

IM REAL

man. im so irritated that i haf to delete my entire inbox.

disturbed by a reply, that i felt it was necessary to let the receiver know.

DO YOU TINK I WISH TO BE STUCK IN A UNIFORM?

wad kind of reply is that. i never wanted to be sick. i never wanted to book in early.

i want to spend my time with everybody. i know your intention and the effort to make it happen for me. but it's not like im missing to have my fun outside.

i gt things to attend to before booking in today. u tink i will wanna miss sth tt i haf been missing for mths?

God to answer to.
Family to answer to.
Army to answer to.

Pls dun tink of me of doing wateva things that im doing now because i LIKE. i haf people to account to, just like you. So pls dun give me your attitude maybe cause you're having a bad day.

I appreciate your effort to try to make it happen for me, and i apologise that i cant do so. My family aint going to let me go anyway wif my current condn. The army aint going to let me book in later either.

Man i cant take it when people cant talk nicely. Save your attitude on someone else, cause im aint taking tis kind of shit from people.

I TRIED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN BEFORE LETTING YOU KNOW. SO DUN MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I JUST WOKE UP FROM THE WRONG SIDE OF BED AND DECIDED TO SEND THIS MSG.

i noe ure going to read, and ure not going to LIKE it. i dun wanna ruin our rls now. But u just made it happen yourself. Take it or not, as you LIKE. ok.

___________________________________________________________________
i tink im being veri immature abt tis. but i seriously dun tink the reply was at all mature either. and no.

No comments: