Sunday, August 10, 2008

BORING?!

recently my friends told me that my blog post is starting to get boring. wat to do. no camera phone means no photo updates. owell, now is 630pm. shall blog a quick one before i book in. Starting to hate book ins. but i jolly well noe i'll be fooling around once i see my frens thr. Anyway for those that were concerned wif my previous wk post. Well, it's alr a wk ago, so it's kinda stale news. let's not bother ya. hahahaha! oh yea, yesterday i went to four seasons hotel and overhear 2 little kids talking about cars.

kid A ask kid B: "hey, wad kind of car does your dad drives? a porsche or a ferrari?

woohooo~ i hope my kid has tt conversation too one day! hahaha!

Lastly, i stash my sis's cam fone and cam whore abit. Since some of you peeps are already dying to know how i look like now(ok, dying is a strong word). STILL.. here you go!



70 gogogo! man i ate like a pig on the wkends. hope it doesn't reflect on the scale tml. hahahaha! i sound damn anoxeric. baaa tt's all. you guys stay nice and see you around. =D

No comments: