Sunday, February 10, 2008

ok. just a tweeny weeny confession i wanna make.

Im nervous abt tml's celebration of learning(Marketing debrief)

U noe. being my last day in sch and all. I hope my advert gets showcase tml. ok. im nt tt uptight abt it, but i been getting it for the past 2 semesters tt i fear i dun live it up tis time round.

Alrite yaoh peeps muz be tinking im boasting and all tt man. But to be honest here, im not a fine student. I thought i was, before i enter poly man. Wif my grades at tt time, going anywhere(let's not talk abt the elite jcs) was juz a pretty darn breeze. As much as u might know, im nt tt student tt u wanna show ur mama abt. I failed when i was in yr 1, and tt pretty sums up my life man. I couldn't care less abt anything. Skipping schs and lects were juz a norm for me. Even feigning sick for mc. Man i tell ya, the doc sees me once a mth for tt yr man.(cos i get free consultation) Either ways, im not a A student, im not even so much a B student. GPA is like crap, n i noe darn well i wun be seeing myself in SMU either. When i entered marketing, it took a turn. I finally knew wad was i supposed to do. Man, i suck at research, and reports aint my kinda thing. But it was the flare for doing adverts man. Videos, posters. I done it all, and i rly love every min of it. I believe tis is the thing tt rly set me apart from the rest man. You can talk abt reports all day when u haf no clue wad makes ur customers tick.

There's another way you can get into celebration of learning. Either u haf a fine report, or a wicked idea. That's abt it i guess. For me, i juz wanna leave TP knowing i can do sth out thr. It's not the grades, but the ability as we all say. Either ways, i dun wanna see the effort go to waste.

the late nites, the time and effort. thanks to all tt was a part and behind me for doing this.

My mum esp. she aint complained on anything i done before. She just pretty much let me spread my wings and fly. My biz, my studies. She was never worried and always behind me. Thanks.

No comments: