Friday, February 29, 2008

Guilty As Charged

ok. it's 2am and i already feel like dying. But nevertheless, i'll bring you this post and let's get it done asap. Im honestly tired out.

I woke up at like 530am in the morning earlier today for my NS medical checkup today, closing my eyes for a full 2 hrs cos of the soccer match in the morning. I haf no idea whr the hell CMPB is, thus have to get my dad to fetch me thr which requires me to be outta the hse at 630am. I swore i was yawning the entire 4 hours there, even when im next to get my blood drawn. The drawing blood was kinda retarded thanks to the super bo chup medic. I was actually falling aslp and stoning while getting my blood drawn, down to the point whr the medic had to ask whether im alright or not, fearing that i fainted or sth. Nope, im a wuss. i didn't see the process of drawing blood. So i dunno wad it looks like. Another thing was the IQ Test that i haf to take. i keep exceeding the time limit which resulting in me skipping alot of qns, but i do recall expressing interest for water. Maybe i'll get navy! LOL. i hope not, but i bloody wun wanna jump outta a plane! But i swore it's rly difficult to concentrate when all ur mind could tink of is ur bed. Explicit Content aside, i discovered Botak Jones was opp CMPB, i was rly tempted to try, but no company. So i had a crap chicken rice and took a bus down to MI for training for nxt wk's show.

Training kinda ended late, but i was paid to sit thr. so wad the heck, encore! And honestly being around Macbook for so long, it kinda tempted me to get one myself. I gt gd deals! if ure interested to get APPLE pdts, contact me! im like ur MAN homey!

Either ways, im here to confess my sin for gluttony. i cant believe wad i ate the entire day today and it's rly disgusting. ok here goes.

1.chicken rice(late lunch)
2. Nasi Padang (dinner)
3. 2 doughnuts from J.co(nice chillout)

Oh ya, if u guys are hanging around town wif a tight budget yet u wanna go for lotsa food. i recommend you guys to head to CARREFOUR!!!!!!!!! it's a gd shopping experience. omg. i tink ly n v's is rubbing off me. damn! here's some photos of the rest of the stuff i ate.

4. Pizza. 4 slices for 4.50! i had 2 slices!

5. Honey Glazed Chicken Leg - $2.90

We were walking around Carrefour holding a chicken leg on our hand. It tastes like crap cos we're friggin full, it's cold and it tastes like hard bwa kua. Nevertheless we finished it asap, cos the last one had to buy another one to eat. LOL.

6. Bubble Tea - To down all the food. I ended up on the verge of puking on my way home.

7. Apple Strudel - Honestly, i dunno why i ate tt, maybe cos i was falling aslp while trying to watch naruto.

oh ya. forgot to mention. Im PESC BP (BUI PIA!)

ok gtg slp kkthxbye

No comments: