Friday, February 22, 2008

It's definitely a mysterious thing, that no one can truly grasp hold of. Some deem it sexual between man and woman, while others deem it agape between God and themselves, most prominant that most of us had encounter should most probably be parental, between the parent and the child.

Yet many at times, this thing we called love is not comprehensive at all. You can't be taught how to love in school, your parents can't teach you either. Often, we view from others and follow straight, thinking, that particular one thing that creates a fuzzy feeling will fill up the hearts of the lone soul. However, do you call this love? like? lust? or juz an attraction?

Scientists deem attraction between Man n Woman when both genders exudes a certain smell in the air, that can't be detected by the nose but the hormones, when both genders likes the smell, they become attracted to one another. This is also known by me as 'aura' or 'phweeleng'(feeling).

Personally, i dunno why im speaking of such stuff tt i myself cannot comprehend, phweeleng? yes, i have tons. Yet im not one that's capable of love, cos i have not experienced it yet. Sexual does not equal love. That's what i know of. Maybe that's y im not attached yet, yet again, bcos im not appealing(i tink tis matters more) or juz plain lazy(life of a hermit). Time and time again, i haf ppl prod me abt tis fine lady or tt wild thing, ask me wat's my expectation, how come i dun wanna get attached wif her or watsoeva. My answer is always the same, no feeling. N nope, im not gay. LOL.

Love makes pple do stupid things. I believe my life working wif ppl, i see tons of it. Life wrecked after rejection, quarrels, two time crap shit, desperados. Honestly, to handle this everyday does give u doubt on wat you used to know as love. Maybe cos those happily in love never bothers you, but the troubled ones are usually the one circling ur life. Not that i mind anyway. It's the time that keeps our relationship going. Currently im viewing one rite before my eyes, how sum1 can cry and write desperate things just to get the attention of the opposite gender. In my opinion, it's just parts and parcels of being young. I used to do it too, to the thing i thought was love. But people do grow up and mature, and slowly u began to comprehend that love is not all about just holding hands at the beach, hugging under the stars, kissing under the mistletoe. It slowly generates to other issues, taking care of each other life, sharing the burden and joy. If you dun handle it well, i tink the time in a rls usually ends up like this.

30% love
50% quarrel
20% crying/cold war/sulking/(insert here)

lol. tt's my view i guess.

I once had people asking me. Is friends rly tt impt to you? I just smiled, knowing very well, if you're not important, i wun bother talking to you in the first place. I realised friends whether gd or bad, are usually the one that sticks by u. When you're in a rls, ur frens become secondary, but when ure having troubles wif the 50% on the above, you come to seek ur frens. So no matter wat, frens become like an alternative, but nevertheless impt.

I feel im flying all arnd, but just bear wif me.

I think the most impt love shld be family. They are the one tt dun break up/divorce/split. Angry? yes all the time, but never to the extend of forsaking the rls. No matter how bad i am wif my dad, it's still a love/hate rls, but until nw i haven quite experienced the love factor from him. My parents are very very naggy, work! study! get ur license! rmb to go for medical! slp! eat! hahaha. Yet it's still concerned. My lil sis as well, J1 tis yr, seeing her took the steps i took(not academic, she's damn pro) her indecisiveness, the muddlehead just remind me of me. I still do try to talk to her at times, but now im the hermit and she's the chiongsua part. Vice versa alr. lol u see, people do changed.

Anyway, juz a lil rant. If u ppl like to come in and spend 5 sec of ur life reading my blog. It's very much appreciated. But if it's becos of the music tt makes u wanna leave. Go ahead, tat's ur issue wif music. not me.

No comments: