Sunday, January 17, 2010

Simple pleasures of JED

ok. these are probably the darkest secrets tt i will ever post here. All of these are my indulgence. but hey, i doubt anybody reads this blog anymore so why not right heh heh heh!

i think these is a known fact ever since i got a ps3. whenever i have new game i will love to stay at home, like mr RENO will put it. i have NO LIFE.


My AH TAS!(dunno how to spell) fruit juice from ion! hahaha xy n i ventured the top levels of ion on sat and we found an AH TAS supermarket! Of course it doesn't come cheap, $4.50 for 500ml of no fruit concentrate goodness!!! or wat it seems lah. I recall xy n i like to walk around town aimlessly in the past, always going to starbucks cos it seems rly AH TAS, and cos we were poorer then. =P

ARE YOU READY FOR THE UNVEILING OF MY LATEST DARKEST SECRET?!??!?!?!?



COMIC BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY!!! it just shows how bored i am in camp yea? hahaha, got influenced by my friend and his batman nonsense. Got reminded of my own nonsense too =P Anyway these are the my current fav past time of the moment in camp, but stay tune guys,
JED WEEKLY SMS WILL BE BACK!(I try ok!!!)

No comments: