Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

On a sidenote, i felt 09 was rly gd. God was rly gd to me too. I learnt how to trust God more, and the power of prayer. My tp, marksman and many things couldn't have come to pass without prayer. Yea, i know people might say im weak to rely on higher powers. And it's true, i KNOW at so many moments in life, God stepped into that picture. All glory to God.

God gave me lots of impt people to walk by my side in this year. Marc, my 7 21st people esp ly, jc n glen, lileng, ter and the bb gang(even though im not one), w506 n my army/poly mates. Thanks for never giving up on me, always believing in me. Laughing with me at every mountains, comforting me at every valleys. thanks for being a part of me and let's look forward for a gd 2010!!!

For my 2010. For starters i wanna walk closer and be stronger in my foundation. Im not going to give up, and keep trying. Just got to set my heart and do it!!!

1. Be 70 kg when i ORD! 11 kg to lose in 6 months!
2. Have a gd amt of money in my account by the end of the year.
3. Go Hongkong with the tt 7 people!
4. Dun be so lazy!
5. Be a better son and brother to the family.

No comments: