Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just a bad dream.. i hope?

Recently i have been waking up of bad dreams of me going into armour. I honestly didn't tink it was so bad due to the fact it's better den rifleman but everywhere im juz hearing that getting posted into armour is 2 yrs of suffer. Tt's when i got abit of jitters cos i had a hearty conversation during the interview wif the OC. im so dead. Anyway the posting result is tml and i can finally stop all the bad dreams. Man i hate suspense.

Anyway yesterday i went to kushinbo wif the awesome most LOVABLE people.(fri.gentle.) Thanks for the treat guys, even though the interesting thing was i didn't noe they were celebrating my bdae until isabel told me she's sry she couldn't make it for my bdae dinner. Den again alot of ppl didn't turn up either. hahaha. here's sum photos.




love the funky cam



"noooo... i love ronald!!! he's rich!"


Ok. time to exhort some $$$!

That's all for now. I will post up the 3 mrt stops worth of photos me n ly took in the train once i get hold of it too. hah!

Today is like the 3rd time in this week tt i went for swimming. Looking tanned is alright, now im having sunburn.. that's crappy. Oh well last swimming session tml and it will soon be back to army!

No comments: