Thursday, November 15, 2007

my fren once asked me. haf u eva lost a fren.

Well. indeed i have.

Let's not talk abt those who left me.

But of those i haf to leave behind.

For starters. i rly rly treasure it. N nope. no hypocrite shit. If i nid to be in-direct. i wun even bother typing tis.

Well, i told her. yes. n i miss every1 of them. Im emotionally attached to all the close ones. When they leave, im hurt very badly. It's always like a part of me torn away. To be honest, im still reeling from wad i had to inflict on myself. I miss those times tgt. I miss the place we visit. Most imptly, i miss the companionship.

Well, to be honest here. I hate to lose any of them, esp if they tink it's my fault. I put in my all in a frenship. My EVERYTHING. And i like to say tt, Im sorry for what i have done. No matter wad u think abt it. It's not what it seems. I sometimes just wish you aint tt sensitive, for what i protect, is not what u seek at all. I just have to swallow everything, cos i cant gif no satisfaction to both side, i aint trying to protect either. I just have to make a stand, to see the implication of both situations and decide what is best.

For that moment. i feel this is best. I do not feel wrong abt it, but indeed i lost a dear fren. I apologise for my words, it's not that pleasant when im under stress as well, taking into consideration what we will turn out to be.

You know me so long, you know jolly well whether wad im doing is right or not. N nope, i do not take sides. I used to be for you, but now, i will still nv be against you. In fact, if we move along, i will still friggin be for you. That's the code, that cannot be broken.

I cant reveal much. But indeed, wad u said im protecting, will nv be wad u intend to seek. I swear my life upon it.

Call me a wuss, call me a cunt. Im nt a gd christian, but im aint a liar. You can count on that.

Drop the whole issue, I will still call you a brother.

No comments: