Sunday, September 09, 2007

Recap: Nick Vujicic

well. actually im kinda glad tt he turned up to share his story in church today. i guess many are strengthened in our faith and liften up our spirits yar? i noe i am.

Im pretty amazed by the optimiscism of tis guy here. He smiles alot. to him. 'impossible' is nt rly a word to him. it's more of a sentence "I.M.POSSIBLE" i mean. if ure restrained wifout ur hands n legs. when u fall dwn. can u stand? can u swim? can u play soccer? can u even skateboard? ride a horse? Tis man has done it all my frens. Apparently. Impossible is not a factor for him! He makes joke outta his disabilities, like it doesnt matter at all u noe. For example here's a joke he made after he came outta the swimming pool.

"Man it's freezing. i cant even feel my arms!"
and owaes a hearty laughter follow him through.

He names his deformed leg as a chicken drumstick and jokes abt it all the time.

i mean when u guys see tis. hw sad can ur life rly be rite? i mean he can do it. why couldn't u?

He made alot of statements today. one which is impactful to me will be

"Teenagers, when u put on happiness on temporary stuff(Gucci belt, hp bag, nice tees, shoes, looking dope), ur happiness will also be temporary.

it definitely changed my life. i mean i noe all of tis. i KNEW it. bt yet. i didn't want to admit it. hw sad can tt be?

He shared alot. another will be

'Sumtimes u are put in circumstances, but u can still make best of wad u haf in the circumstances.'

To those of u tt might not know. I went thru slight depression for awhile. i started doing all the wrong things. i couldn't get myself smiling at all. Im juz tired of everything, of everyone. Thr are times at wee hrs in the morning i will juz go out of hse and slack arnd. To me at tt point, there was nth for me to return to at home. My worried mum will constantly ask, wad happen to u? why? i couldn't find an answer myself. I just didn't noe wad to do next for my life.

'For u are put in the circumstances. So u can relate to others!'

I'm owaes known as the people's person, Uncle Agony, uncle jed. One tt u can sought after when u haf a problem, sth u wanna share, or juz sum1 to pour ur heart out. I nv knew how come im able to relate to so many. Few yrs back, God made me realised. The people tt he brought to me, they haf the problems tt i used to go thru, so i will be able to relate n comfort! tt was it! Thing is i used to know tt. bt i lost the meaning along the way. Bt he made me realised it all over again.

Well guys. to end. Be of Good cheer! For u r SAVED! n live ur burden up to Him, for His yokel is light and easy to bear. =)

Just wanna share tis to sum of u guys tt might nt believe in Christ. Nope. im nt gg to preach to u all. tt's juz nt jed's style as everyone noes.

When u haf a struggle in life, when ure strapped by guilt and fear. Ure sick of everything in life. It's like if thr's another provoke, u might juz give up. But hey. Nothing in life is tt bad u noe, if tis guy, wif no limbs, can achieve such great things, holding 2 degrees, living his life to the fullest? why cant u? cos u gt sth extra tt he doesn't have? Cos ure normal n he's not? that shldn't be it rite? well, im juz wanna sae that wadeva ur situation might be, dun lose heart, for that's nt the end of the world u noe. and if u rly nid to find sum1 to talk to, u can owaes approach me. im uncle jed/agony! Well, dun worri abt me preaching to u. As i said, it's nt my style. Im here as ur fren, as ur comforter. =)

CHEERS

No comments: