Monday, September 17, 2007

lol. today is like. hmm. 4th day of work. everything was kinda slow paced. my in charge is back from course. n she dun look like sum1 whose surname is pei. like woah. lol. anyway, i kena caught by her reading mag. n she wrote an email to the interns n sae dun read mag.

tt moment was like a ZOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

after tt was back to gd ol' telemarketing. been quite awhile since i did any calling eva since the incall system period. well. it's exactly the same task nw. bt im kinda glad tis time im rdy. lol.

BUT I DUN WANNA CALL ANYMORE. SHAWN MY SUPERVISOR!!! PLS SAVE ME BY GIVING ME OTHER TASK SO I NO NID TAKE ON ADRIAN'S! wah cannot like tt. ltr adrian break me apart wif his dragonboat arm. lol.

im saying all tis like cos they cant see it. LOL unless sum twist of fate. den i GG.

anyway sum of the calls r pretty weird. i rmb one china gal when i ans the fone she was like HELLO MOSHI MOSHI!!! I was telling myself. eh shucks. tt's my line. lol. so when i speak in english. her tone change to veri timid n try to figure wad im saying till she cant take it n ask me to speak in chinese. lol. it was a veri well known HUHHHHH from me. n i did try to satisfy her though. wif seminar=yan jiang hui. er.. wo shi sports council. she reply she mo lai de. LOL. i gave up. lol.

sun was. hmmmmm... dinner was gd. seafood wif crabs. heh.

looking forward to tml. see whr they gg. tt will be all. lazy alr.

No comments: