Saturday, May 05, 2007

DAY 3!!!

As u guys expected. Day 3!!!!

we went to makan at tis thai restuarant called Thai Accent.





Nice atmosphere. comfy seats... for the gals... i sat on rattan chair =(



















My pineapple fried rice wif chicken plus a tomyam soup..

i noe.. the pineapple fried rice aint fantastic.

N the soup is superbly sour... makes u squirm like a worm.







ok. juz in case the host of the link kills me. i decided to take it dwn. cos thr's so mani more sexylicious foto inside. LOL.. ANYWAY..
tis is the rest of the fotos. (only wif me inside)




Ok. tis foto makes me hate my hair.













Campfire wif straws. =D














Shoe wearing ceremony. They r fascinated wif my shoe. yes i noe.


















Kel decided to help me.









Wad's wif the buddlha look. lol..
ok. mine worse.

No comments: