Friday, March 09, 2007

juz came back from supper nt too long ago. man. everyday after work confirm go supper. dunno whether my 1 day pay is even enuff to support my expenses. xy slack wif me whole day in the shop, while guy n jason joined me after work. it's quite fun. went dwn to bedok to eat although it's friggin late. had a craving for chee gui. bt when we reached, shop close.... -.-"

had sugarcane n carrot cake. missed hawker food.

after tt took a bus back to tampines in hope to get a bus hm. so me n jason went to the bus-stop and saw ppl waiting at the bus-stop. i went up to ask wad bus is he waiting for n he replied 27 which was the bus i was gg to take too. before i could react, he pointed behind n i saw 27 reaching the bus-stop. i literally jump for joy! n jason was shocked by my rxn. as i said, im a simple man wif simple needs. no nid take cab hm i alr ty God alr. talk abt sum stuff during the bus journey, n we realised sth.

we r all wolves in sheep clothing. dun understand? let me explain.

Me. often labelled as man n being mature n serious. turn out to be a childish kid at times, from wad i do dwn to hw i walk as letitia quoted.

Derrick. labelled as lil boy. is actually damn vain n like to camwhore alot. LOL. u will be surprised hw mani fotos i haf of him in my fone, cos he like to use my fone to camwhore. nt like tt kind of lil boi tt doesn't mind the mud n dirt on his face.

Xy. the shy boy. who is actually the most "on" among of us. a funni joker wif lotsa cock n crap. Nt shy at all. LOL.

Jason, the playboy. who in fact is the most devoted one in our grp towards his gf. dun wanna go clubbing cos he wanna stay committed to his gf n nt do anything wrong.

get it?

one thing tt realli warm my heart was tis lil toddler abt the age of 2 stumble pass my shop while i was working today. she gestured to her god-father to let her dwn on her feet. n she slowly tredded to my side, n put her hands wide open, gesturing me to pick her up n hug her. it's was a real nice n warm gesture on her part. n i pick her up immediately n cuddle her. her god-pa sae she seldom let ppl hug her, n im real surprised tt tis lil gurl came to hug me. a stranger! it was a damn sweet moment. i will love to take a foto wif her. juz tt i was too busy playing wif her. haha.
well, it was a moment to behold. n the part when her god-pa sae, call uncle! i immediately sae im younger n onli 19.. LOL. owell. she's still damn cute though, n i realli like her alot. gave her stickers from juice mag in return of my fren's waterbottle tt she clutch tightly in her hands. LOL

feel so loved.

ltr at 9 plus gg out wif joce for open hse. running all arnd sg. then to town to help the newbie who came to take over my place while im off. owell.

No comments: