Friday, March 23, 2007

couldn't realli get to slp..

had my sinful maggi mee for supper. man. when am i gg to hit whr i want to be.

every1 been saying i nid new glasses. im getting contacts hopefully.

ppl r so fickle. well, i am. glasses or contacts?

big face small eyes, sacchop, dope... so mani terms alr. wad else.

i've decided. im getting hot rox xtreme and protein shake after my pay is here. i realised onli thru spending gives me utmost dedication and motivation.

boss juz told me the project im in charge will gif me 1k at the end of the day. which is cool, bt i'll be doing alot of shit on my own.

join mailing list.. join 2+1 programme.. gif out samples. finish my advertising promotional tools, meet up wif trial participants, meet up wif boss for meeting, finish up my proposal, meet up wif in charge of printing company, get my posters printed out, do fotoshoot for advert, convince the participants to be live testimonials, 'flirt' wif glenda in the office, 'gay' wif joseph at the warehouse, research n research. alot more tt i couldn't tink of.... YET.

to be serious, it's the first time im taking on a project on my own, wif no grp members to back me up, for help me wif the report. It's like being in an advertising firm. on yar own, a freelance marketer. im terrified by the pressure, even though it's all from myself, to succeed, nt to fail any expectations, to do a gd job. lol.. everyday im tinking of all tis things. been going round n round my head all day, even though i jolly boast tt i get 1k for being at home. thing is, tis 1k is nt easily earn. tis is like a 24 hr job. bt, it's juz my life i guess. i cant see myself doing accounts. 24/7 at the com typing n calculating like mad. i cant see myself doing any calculation for high rise buildings. i cant see myself at the lab all day, trying to invent sth tt the world nv seen, n be awed. i tried designing, n seriously i feel tt i nid an concept n idea to start off. n i suck at drawing. LOL.. but i always see myself being a convincer, being able to stand proud, n present. i love it every min of it, to pour out wad i haf in me, to see my client nod in agreement, to clinch a deal, to be praise of being innovative and of cutting edge. i love every minute of it.

hopefully at the end of the day, it will be a success, and tis will be my best portfolio ever, problem is proposal and design for promotional tools nid to be done by tis thurs. im dead. LOL..

next in line. resume n cover letter for attachment at dfs.

love and hate. i cant tolerate it. i love to be in wonderland, but reality hits me hard everytime.

i'll be back, when i'm truly ready.

No comments: